1. PRESTINFIT may collect the following personal information from you:
- First and last name;
- Company name;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or other payment information;
- Any information that you voluntarily submit to the Webite, for example, without limitation, information associated with your social media accounts; and
- Other required Member Account or other information to access and use the Website
2. Prestinfit may also collect the following additional personally identifiable information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Site.
3. Prestinfit uses this personal or personally identifiable information in the following ways:
Provide you with the Website and customize the content and/or layout of the Website for individual visitors, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account and to respond to any of your inquiries and/or other requests, to complete a transaction you initiated and to process payment for any transaction, and to update you on Prestinfit’s services offered through the Website or the services of third parties. Prestinfit may also use your information to send you targeted email or other communications concerning its products and/or services. Prestinfit may also further inform you, before or at the time of collecting personal information, about the purposes for which your information is being used.
4. Prestinfit stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your personal or personally identifiable information is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information within the United States. You understand and agree that Prestinfit may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account. Prestinfit uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, no website or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. Prestinfit may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Prestinfit has obtained your consent, including when you voluntarily direct to share your information with other users;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or associated products and services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business, but we require such trusted third parties to agree to keep your information confidential.);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Prestinfit’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners, including, without limitation, PRESTINFIT, LLC;
- Where Prestinfit has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Prestinfit, LLC;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Prestinfit is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that Prestinfit may specifically share some of your information with payment processors in order to complete the services offered through the Website. You acknowledge that your Member Account may be visible to other users. You may delete any information from your profile with the exception of your first and last name and your email address. However, you may make your email address non-visible to other users.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website, associated services, or other assets:
7. You may stop Prestinfit from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies, terminating your account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. Please note that it is possible that some areas of the Website will not function properly when you view them if you adjust your web browser settings to limit cookies. You will be unable to register an account or to purchase products and services through the Website. Prestinfit’s goal in using cookies is to make your experience with Warrior Diet and the Website more convenient and personalized. Prestinfit does not honor Do Not Track browser signals. You may contact Prestinfit with any requests regarding your information, including requests to correct inaccuracies, by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. Prestinfit reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications by writing to Prestinfit or emailing us at the addresses below or by following an Opt-Out link provided in any such communication.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Prestinfit of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information and protect the security of your Member Account.
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of eighteen (18). Prestinfit is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501–6506, and does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Prestinfit, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Prestinfit’s database.
10. Third party links
Prestinfit may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Prestinfit has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third party websites.
11. Contact and Notices