The PrestinFit Guacamole Burger of Heaven
Healthy doesn’t mean it has to taste bad!:) Nor does it have to be this crazy complex gourmet meal from Gordon Ramsey (even though he is awesome sometimes we just don’t have the time to put together something like that in the week).
So many people frown upon eating healthy because they don’t think it can be tasty:P Eating healthy doesn’t have to be just the typical chicken and broccoli in a tupperware meal prep bullshit…..haha HELL NO! that’s not the PrestinFit way!
I am a fat kid at heart and absolutely love food. So I won’t let you down.
Here is one of my favorite tasty healthy recipes that takes 10 minutes to make:)
- Grass fed Beef
- Organic Cucumber
- 2 Organic Avocados
- Organic Tomato
- Organic cilantro (leaves)
- 1 Organic Lime
- 1 Organic onion (optional for Guacamole)
- Organic whole sprouted Quinoa
- Bun (whole wheat free of bleach, chemicals, et) optional (I take this out)
- Cultured butter
- Extra virgin Olive oil or coconut oil
- Celtic salt, pepper
- Simply Organic “Spice Right” (this is like an organic Montreal Steak mix for beef so yummy!)
- a bowl and cutting board
- Boil water, put in 1 cup of quinoa or as directed on the package); after boil reduce heat to low and cover w a lid (usually for 20-25min)**check package
- Fire up the BBQ to about 400-500 degrees
- Glaze the burger with slight layer of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, and season with “Spice Right” Mix.
- While BBQ heating and meat marinating I like to make the guacamole.
- To make guacamole: a. Cut both avocados in have and take out the pit b. with a fork mash up the avocados in a bowl c. chop up small pieces of tomato, cilantro and onion d. add salt and pepper, a touch of olive oil and lime (as much as desired) *I keep testing it until its how I like it
- Throw the burgers or burger on the grill (1-2 minute on one side, and 1-2 min on the other side, reduce heat to medium and let cook) *keep an eye on it for how long until desired and keep flipping
- Once quinoa is done, let it sit for 5 minutes, then add cultured butter yum! and salt and pepper if desired
- I love to put the guacamole right on my burger..its heaven
- slice up a cucumber, add olive oil, salt and pepper and done!